Since 1992, Randco Millwright Services has been keeping businesses and equipment running with professional, on-time industrial maintenance services. Our company was founded in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with the goal and commitment to be recognized as the company to call for high quality products and services in the maintenance and construction field of Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Two decades later, Randco is an established, experienced, and recognized provider of millwrighting services for Canada’s Northern industrial, commercial, and oilfield sectors.
With over 50 years of combined industry experience, knowledge is one of Randco’s strengths over our competitors. We have the experience and expertise to provide professional, on-time service, guaranteed, for projects of all sizes and complexities. Our service area extends from the northern border to Rocky Mountain House, from Slave Lake to Grande Cache, and throughout Northern British Columbia.
Our Grande Prairie based location offers a fully equipped shop with the largest in-house inventory of pumps, mechanical seals, plungers, and valves north of Edmonton. Providing reliable, quality products alongside our services is highly important to us, which is why we work as a distributor for leading industry manufacturers like Flowserve, Coorstek, and National Oilwell Varco.
With round-the-clock solutions and emergency after hour service, Randco offers the responsive, professional attitude necessary to meet all of our client’s needs for fast, reliable results.
The safety of our clients and staff is very important to us. Our safety program ensures all of our employees are up to date on safety standards, awareness, and training in order to provide them and our clients with piece of mind.
Safety Recognition & Partners
We are committed to be recognized as the people to call on to provide high quality products and service in the industrial maintenance and construction field.
This organization is committed to:
- Knowledgeable, timely, courteous, and efficient service to customers;
- Providing training, planning and the right tools to promote productivity through its employees;
- Keep earnings at an adequate level to provide for reasonable compensation to its employees, meet its obligations as they become due, and provide an adequate rate of return to its shareholders;
- Excellent employee relations by providing a reasonable work environment with above average compensation, and responding to their personal needs on a reasonable and flexible basis;
- Ensuring that its image as a company is competent, modern, effective, ethical, and friendly;
- Achieving organizational growth and encouraging innovation through individual challenge and involvement.